Tuesday, August 30, 2005

just got home. hahas. i loved this sunday la! it was so good! praise and worship rocked! just love sundays(: hahas.
yupp. i'm pretty tired. so i'm off to study! wheeeeeeeeeee!

oh ya. the song perfect day is so nice. just keep on repeating it in my head. hahas..

Looking back over my life
I can see some changes
That You alone have brought

Everything became so clear
At the moment
That You came in my life

It was as if I'd seen for the first time
And suddenly I felt like I could breathe

What a perfect day
What a perfect day
What a perfect day when You came into my life

(:



samantha blogged at 4:03 AM

-ThE EnD-

Profile

SamTeo
The Pun
Jurong JC
hoGc!
keyboardist for God
dzone||d1 Family (D11!)



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe


Friends :)
carol
charlotte
cherie
dominic
fifi
gabriel
huiting
ivan
jamie
jiaxin
jiayi
jieying
joyce
kel
ks
liane
linda
lynette
marilyn
meredith
michelle
pamela
peishan
peiyi*
qingxiang
sihui
wendy
yanghui
yolanda

[ ArChIvEs]

taggies
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com