Saturday, November 15, 2008

Haha. I'm back after such a long time.. Studying right now.. But anyway, I realised I have changed, in a good sense and when I was just thinking of the 'sam' that was so scared of everything since Henderson days to who I am in God, I'm so thankful to be in hoGc and the people such as pastors, Dominic, Lynette and Jamie who have given me so many opportunities and sown into my life and friends like Val tock, Peck Lian, Cherie, Jiayi and Yo who have definitely made an imprint on my life..

I'm gonna revive this blog soon.. Can't wait for the future to come!

To the thousands... Here we come!



samantha blogged at 9:17 AM

-ThE EnD-

Profile

SamTeo
The Pun
Jurong JC
hoGc!
keyboardist for God
dzone||d1 Family (D11!)



Design uniquely by
CaLiNe


Friends :)
carol
charlotte
cherie
dominic
fifi
gabriel
huiting
ivan
jamie
jiaxin
jiayi
jieying
joyce
kel
ks
liane
linda
lynette
marilyn
meredith
michelle
pamela
peishan
peiyi*
qingxiang
sihui
wendy
yanghui
yolanda

[ ArChIvEs]

taggies
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com